Ubiquiti UniFi Network Administrator Online Course - Advanced
Join Senetic Academy and develop your skills in administering reliable UniFi solutions!
The Ubiquiti course consists of 42 lessons that explain step by step how to build a professional network at home and in the office. You can return to each lesson at any time. Provided information is supported by years of experience of engineers specializing in Ubiquiti solutions. The language of the course is English.
During the course you will learn more about the network basics, server rooms construction, controllers and configuration of a router, switch and AP. You will also learn about the guest network, VPN, and get advanced information concerning, among others, environmental tests.
- Types of Network Devices
- Media and Communication
- Network Topology
- IP Addressing
Server Room Construction
- What devices do we use?
- Methods of connecting devices in a server cabinet
- What is a controller?
- Controller activation and configuration on UC-CK
- Controller Dashboard
- Controller description
- Default view and settings configuration
- Firmware update
Basic configuration of the router, switch and AP
- Expansion of the device table with useful information
- Placing devices on the map
- Description of settings
- Router configuration, load balancing, fail over
- Defining the network, what is VLAN?
- Static routing
- Firewall, port forwarding
- What is DPI?
- POE what it is and how to change POE settings on ports
- Assignment of VLAN to ports/ switch port profiles
- STP – when we use it and why
- LAG – Link agregation group
Configuration of Access Points
- WiFi standards, differences between 2.4 and 5GHz
- WLAN profiles, Defining the SSID
- Advanced option
- Selection of channels and power of the radio system for the AP
- What is Fast Roaming and how to start it properly
- MAC Filter
- Scheduled and UAPSD what it is and what it can be used for
- How the guest network works
- Defining a new SSID for the network
- Captive portal for guest network, authentication by FB / Google, vouchers
- Building a user database using RADIUS
- What connection methods can be defined on USG
- Defining a connection and adding a route
- Environmental tests
- Cloud Access