Are you a small office, home office, or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to the hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allows easy management, installation and upgrades. The HPE MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that will be available pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD® accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphics software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
Be Productive and Customize With ClearOS Software from HPE
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE, an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
- The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
Unique Server Design with Worry-free Serviceability
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
- Compact, easy to use and can be placed in almost any location with its compact design.
Graphic Performance from the Accelerated Processing Unit Embedded Graphics
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
- Dual display ports capable of 4K resolution video display for increased flexibility.