Dell Memory Upgrade - 64GB - 4RX4 DDR4 LRDIMM 2666MHz (A9781930)
Dell Memory Upgrade - 64GB - 4RX4 DDR4 LRDIMM 2666MHz
Dell Part A9781930
Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance.
Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
Tested and Verified Tier-1 OEM-Grade Parts
Ensure compatibility with Dell EMC servers, storage and networking.
Ease of Installation
Save time with Dell EMC Upgrades that are shipped as kits with the necessary hardware and firmware.
Secure Supply Chain Focus
Protect system data and integrity with parts sourced from a secure supply chain.
Dell Tech Support and Warranties
Preserve Dell EMC technical support and warranties—which do not support systems with third-party upgrades.
- Dell PowerEdge C4130, C4140, FC430, FC630, FC830, M630, M830, T440, T630, T640
- Dell Precision 7920 Rack, 7920 Tower
- Dell EMC PowerEdge C6420, FC640, M640, MX740c, MX840c, R440, R540, R630, R640, R6415, R730, R730xd, R740, R740xd, R740xd2, R7415, R7425, R830, R840, R930, R940, R940XA, T440, T640, XR2
Additional Product Notes
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certifying the newest in technology on your Dell system
- Dell Memory is built using industry leading OEM grade quality parts
- Only first pass yielded product is acceptable to meet Dell’s high quality standard, only available when purchased from Dell
|Features||Product Type||Capacity||Memory Type||Upgrade Type||Speed||Manufacturer Warranty||Form Factor||Data Integrity Check||Chips Organization|
|Quad rank, 1.2 Voltage, Buffered, 288 pin||RAM memory||64GB||DDR4 SDRAM||System specific||2666 MHz||Limited lifetime warranty||LRDIMM 288-pin||ECC||X4|