Ruckus M510 Mobile Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP with LTE Backhaul (901-M510-D100)
Ruckus M510 Mobile Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP with LTE Backhaul
In a fiercely competitive marketplace, managed service providers (MSP) are looking for new ways to differentiate their services and open new revenue streams. One nascent market is the “mobile-wireless” segment where new opportunities to add branded Wi-Fi to mobile and semi-mobile public access context exist that complement LTE networks. But integrating into existing LTE networks with mobile Wi-Fi hotspot services has not been straightforward.
Superior performance, managed Wi-Fi without cable pulls using an LTE connection to support mobile hotspot requirements.
M510 with SmartZone brings in carriergrade management features. MSPs can leverage physical or virtual SmartZone controller to manage all APs.
GPS support location aware services for tracking the mobile unit.
ENTERPRISE WI-FI COVERAGE
Provide an excellent user experience in any environment with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology and multiple directional antenna patterns.
AUTOMATE OPTIMAL THROUGHPUT
ChannelFly™ dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
SERVE MORE DEVICES
Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while also enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
MORE THAN WI-FI
Support services beyond Wi-Fi with Ruckus IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locationing engine, and SCI network analytics.
Additional Product Notes
- The M510 AP incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
- Using the M510’s integrated GPS, customers can automatically establish the exact location of each access point on a network or geographic map in real-time—greatly simplifying installation, tracking and maintenance.
- Ruckus’ BeamFlex+ adaptive antennas allow the M510 AP to dynamically choose among a host of antenna patterns (up to 64 possible combinations) in real-time to establish the best possible connection with every device.